.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Re: JCO: "Face to Face"

Hi Yumiko,

It's a Canadian magazine, as you probably know, and there is surely a
copy at the National Archives of Canada. They have an excellent website;
http://www.collectionscanada.ca/.

Otherwise, I often go to the Toronto Reference Library and I can look on
the microfiche archives (I am pretty sure it would be there), make a
photocopy, then send you a scanned file. If you don't mind waiting about
a week or so, I can certainly do that.

Best regards

Lara

YUMIKO wrote:

>Hi,
>Does anyone have a copy of following issue.
>
>It is a magazine, "Macleans" April, 1974.
>There is an interview(?) about Joyce Carol Oates.
> The title is "Face to Face." Oates talks with someone, I think.
> Unfortunately, it is the magazine published long time ago, therefore it is not available.
> I asked Macleans and find it difficult to get. Linda W. Wagner referred to this issue in her book, but I would like to read the original.
>
> Please let me know how I can get the copy.
>
> Yumiko
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group
>
>To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
>To subscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: subscribe jco
>To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco
>
>
>


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To subscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: subscribe jco
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco