.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Re: JCO: Upon the Sweeping Flood

Hi, Silvia. I have an old paperback of the JCO short story collection, which
is entitled UPON THE SWEEPING FLOOD. The title story, which is the last one
in the book, story may have been collected in other anthologies since then,
but I don't know where. I'm sure other people on this list can help.
Good luck,
Cyrano

In a message dated 9/8/2005 5:18:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
smorales_es@yahoo.es writes:

<< I haven't heard of that story. Where can I find it? Thanks! Silvia
>>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To subscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: subscribe jco
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco