.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

JCO: 9/11 stories

I have a slight recollection of a discussion that I think took place some time
ago about stories inspired by the 9/11 incident. I believe that JCO's "The
Mutants" is one of these stories. But I also remember somebody mentioning some
other authors who have also published 9/11 stories. Is John Updike one of them?
If anyone knows of any other stories that fit this category, I would appreciate
having the information. If it doesn't exactly concern JCO, you can e-mail me at
my personal address: tanya.tromble@free.fr. Thanks in advance,

Tanya

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To subscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: subscribe jco
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco