.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Friday, July 20, 2007

JCO: Trauma

Dear Ms. Morales,

Although I'm familiar with the work of Joyce Carol Oates, I'm unable to
produce a list of her stories or books about any particular subject.
Although archival institutions provide access to material and informed
service of the collections, our mission is not that of the research
scholar. I hope that you'll continue to enjoy reading the work of Ms.
Oates as much as I have over the years. Your's will be a fascinating
project.

Cordially,
Kathleen Manwaring
Curator of Manuscripts and Archives
Special Collections Research Center
Syracuse University Library

>>> smorales_es@yahoo.es 7/19/2007 5:11 PM >>>
Hi there,

I am wondering if you could help me out identifying short stories
mainly but other fiction by JCO too that deal with traumatized bodies. I
am considering this topic for a paper. Thanks,

Silvia
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco

Celestial Timepiece: A Joyce Carol Oates Home Page:
http://jco.usfca.edu/