.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Re: JCO: The Gravediggers Daughter

Nicole

I am around two-thirds of the way through this and
think so far that is it brilliant.

i should finish it within the week and will post my
thoughts in full then.

cheers

rob (stockport, UK)

--- "Provencher, Nicole D"
<ndprovencher@lake.ollusa.edu> wrote:

>
> I have just finished The Gravediggers Daughter. I
> am both deeply moved and perplexed by the work -
> especially the ending. Has anyone else read this
> work? Any thoughts?
>
> - Nicole
>


Rock music is a recognised religion in my house - but only by me!


___________________________________________________________
Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco

Celestial Timepiece: A Joyce Carol Oates Home Page:
http://jco.usfca.edu/