.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Re: JCO: On this day in 1938 Joyce Carol Oates was born.

Hi, Christa.  I have the whole story -- in hard copy.  I was the second contributor, and I think about 12 people added-on to the story.  The person who wrote the first contribution -- Steve? -- also wrote the conclusion.  Everyone, except the first contributor, was anonymous.  It was fun and resulted in a wild yarn indeed. Does anyone still have it in a condition to email?  Is it somewhere on the JCO webpage? 
Cyrano 
 
In a message dated 6/18/2008 1:00:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, NotEnoughKittens@aol.com writes:
Good Lord, Gary, I remember that----I also remember that I never got to see the whole story, but other members may have!
 
 
Christa
 




Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.