.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Monday, October 25, 2004

Re: JCO: "Face to Face"

Hi Yumiko,

I sent the JCO article "Face to Face" this morning in 5 separate e-mails, but they don't seem to have been listed. Perhaps it's because I sent the messages with PDF attachments? I can send it to your e-mail address and to anyone else on the list who wishes to read the article if that's better. I hope I haven't clogged up the listserver or something!

Best regards,

Lara
>
> From: YUMIKO
> Date: 2004/10/05 Tue AM 04:21:39 EST
> To: jco@usfca.edu
> Subject: JCO: "Face to Face"
>
> Hi,
> Does anyone have a copy of following issue.
>
> It is a magazine, "Macleans" April, 1974.
> There is an interview(?) about Joyce Carol Oates.
> The title is "Face to Face." Oates talks with someone, I think.
> Unfortunately, it is the magazine published long time ago, therefore it is not available.
> I asked Macleans and find it difficult to get. Linda W. Wagner referred to this issue in her book, but I would like to read the original.
>
> Please let me know how I can get the copy.
>
> Yumiko
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group
>
> To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
> To subscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: subscribe jco
> To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To subscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: subscribe jco
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco