.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Monday, August 23, 2004

JCO: Bloodsmoor or Shuddering?

Hi friends!
Ted has mentioned With Shuddering Fall, and Cyrano
said we are doing Bloodsmoor Romance next. Sorry, I
don't mean to cause problems, but which is it? Both?
I'll be receiving First Words soon. There was a
problem--my fault (I put my Canadian postal code
instead of my US ZIP code). As a gesture of goodwill
the seller decided to let me have it for free. His
name is Jack Steele, and his seller ID on ABEbooks is
jaxbks.
Laurie




=====
Better Edit!
http://www.betteredit.net
laurie@betteredit.net

"Wow, it looks a lot better than it did."
--MLIS student
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To subscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: subscribe jco
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco