.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tone Clusters: the Joyce Carol Oates discussion group archive

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

JCO: Crosswicks Horror

Hi, Just a question for anyone who might know.
 
I've been intrigued by the Crosswicks Horror for years.  I know it supposedly completes the tetralogy of Gothic novels begun with Bellefleur, and that it was supposedly abandoned by JCO for reasons unknown to me.  I also understand that it has been written, is a major novel and resides among her papers at Syracus U.  Yet it has stubbornly remained on the "forthcoming publications" list for years buildling intrigue in my mind.
Does anyone know JCO's intentions regarding this title?
 
RF

Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates discussion group

To send a message to the group, email jco@usfca.edu
To unsubscribe, email majordomo@usfca.edu: unsubscribe jco

Celestial Timepiece: A Joyce Carol Oates Home Page